Bugzilla – Bug 1143943
[Build 20190801] Undefined method 'installation_package'
Last modified: 2022-09-12 10:32:21 UTC
openQA test in scenario opensuse-Tumbleweed-NET-x86_64-gnome@64bit fails in
## Test suite description
Fails since (at least) Build (https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/997089)
## Expected result
Last good: (https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/996477) (or more recent)
## Further details
Always latest result in this scenario: [latest](https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/latest?arch=x86_64&distri=opensuse&flavor=NET&machine=64bit&test=gnome&version=Tumbleweed)
I could reproduce it and find why is failing.
Basically, the control file is forcing to use a specific base product among the available ones (through the `select_product` option added in https://github.com/yast/yast-installation/pull/790), avoiding to show the product selector. However, the product is not being marked as selected, which is translated in a `nil` result when the installer tries to find it.
It has been fixed and it will be working as expected from with yast2-intallation >= 4.2.8
As I tried to explain in the previous comment, the base product given through the `select_product` option in the control.xml actually was not being selected. Anyway, more details are stated in the PRs description.
- yast2 (4.2.17)
* PR: https://github.com/yast/yast-yast2/pull/954
* SR: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/721080
- yast2-packager (4.2.23)
* PR: https://github.com/yast/yast-packager/pull/466
* SR: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/721082
- yast2-installation (4.2.8)
* PR: https://github.com/yast/yast-installation/pull/807
* SR: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/721084