Bugzilla – Bug 1119216
XWayland window on GNOME get scrambled after screenshot
Last modified: 2018-12-21 13:30:52 UTC
Created attachment 792474 [details]
Screenshot of the scrambled window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a non-native-wayland window
2. Take a screenshot of the window (Alt+PrtScr or gnome-screenshot -w)
3. The window should be scrambled now. Part of the window might be scrambled after pointer hover.
4. Resize the window, then the scramble gone. Repeat step 2, scrambled again.
Does not affect:
1. GNOME on Xorg
2. Native Wayland window
3. Full screenshot (PrtScr) or selected area screenshot (Shift+PrtScr)
The bug seems disappeared after 20181218 update.