Bugzilla – Bug 1087763
Installer doesn't create @ volumes when not using suggested partitioning schem
Last modified: 2019-04-15 12:18:21 UTC
Bug 1077866 fixed using the correct list of subvolumes, but it still doesn't prepend the volume names with "@/" (tested with the Tumbleweed DVD downloaded 3 days ago)
- boot Tumbleweed DVD and start the installation, click through until you reach
the partitioning proposal
- check the default btrfs layout, it contains subvolumes like "@/var" as expected
- click "Expert Partitioner" - "Start with existing partitions"
- add a new partition, 50 GB, select role "operating system" - this should create
a btrfs partition for /
- click "Subvolume Handling" (or continue until you reach the partitioning summary
screen), and you'll notice the subvolumes are named "var" instead of "@/var"
This looks like an obvious case, so I won't attach y2logs for now. If you really need the logs, tell me, and I'll try to extract them from the VM ;-)
Tracking in YaST scrum board.
Fixed with yast2-storage-ng >= 4.0.153.