Bug 1081686 - rename liburiparser1 to uriparser to align with packaging policy
rename liburiparser1 to uriparser to align with packaging policy
Status: RESOLVED FIXED
Classification: openSUSE
Product: openSUSE Tumbleweed
Classification: openSUSE
Component: Development
Current
Other Other
: P5 - None : Normal (vote)
: Current
Assigned To: Jan Engelhardt
E-mail List
:
Depends on:
Blocks:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2018-02-20 08:10 UTC by Andreas Stieger
Modified: 2018-03-08 01:03 UTC (History)
3 users (show)

See Also:
Found By: ---
Services Priority:
Business Priority:
Blocker: ---
Marketing QA Status: ---
IT Deployment: ---


Attachments

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Andreas Stieger 2018-02-20 08:10:58 UTC
Jan wants to rename liburiparser1 to uriparser to align with packaging policy
https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/577196
This is in SLE 15 so this needs a bug at this time
Comment 1 Adam Majer 2018-02-20 08:42:53 UTC
OK initial package was changed in the devel project. I've disabled the building of the old package.

Jan, can you look at the current package and see what else needs to be changed? And submit the drop request and new package to Factory?
Comment 2 Jan Engelhardt 2018-02-20 10:18:17 UTC
Maintainer needs to be set for it to be direct-editable. Either me or the original one (not sure how much activity there was).
Comment 3 Adam Majer 2018-02-20 10:40:40 UTC
(In reply to Jan Engelhardt from comment #2)
> Maintainer needs to be set for it to be direct-editable. Either me or the
> original one (not sure how much activity there was).

OK. I've set you as maintainer of the package as well. The original I've set already, in addition to myself (since package is in SLE-15 now too).
Comment 4 Jan Engelhardt 2018-02-20 11:29:07 UTC
Looks like move step 2 was already done.
r2 | adamm | 2018-02-20 08:20:44 | cdeb79a7c076519e1dfd75d65ec77eb9 | 0.8.5
Nothing hardrequired for me to do then.
Comment 5 Jan Engelhardt 2018-03-08 01:03:21 UTC
done